Shift 4 Social, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
• The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, access or use the Hashtap mobile application (the “App”). • Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and/or in e-mail, text and other electronic communications set through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
• We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including Instagram, the App Store, or other websites you may access through this App. • You provide to or is collected by any third party, including Instagram and the App Store. Our websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us. • Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as your Instagram user name and access token generated by SimpleAuth (“personal information”). • That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your search and usage information. This information includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in search forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App and using our service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App. • Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us. • Your search queries on the App and the resulting hash tags. Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
• Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, your search queries on the App, and the resulting hash tags. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App or delete it from your device. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
• Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us. • Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. • Give you notices about your account. • Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns. • Provide users of the App with non-personal benchmark information about use of the App. • Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests. • Speed up your searches. • Improve the App’s search capabilities. • Recognize you when you use the App. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
Arbitration of Disputes
If a complaint or dispute regarding use and disclosure of personal information cannot be resolved, you and the Company agree to dispute resolution using The American Arbitration Association. as a third-party resolution provider.